I am a professional model and support artist represented by RMG Models, and Casting Collective. I have been featured in magazine and newspaper articles for publications such as The Sun, The Mirror, Woman Magazine, and Waitrose Love Life Magazine. I do TV work and appear regularly on the QVC shopping Channel, and have filmed for the Channel 4 ‘How Not to Get Old’ program. I’ve also worked as a support artist on major hollywood films. I have also done lingerie and fashion modelling and I also work with independent photographers. You can view examples of my work in the portfolio section of the website.
I am reliable professional and have had good feedback from all I work with.
- ‘The Chrissy B Show’ on ‘My Channel’ Sky 203 – ‘Reinventing you and your life’ – March 2014 [View]
- The Sunday Sun – ‘Loaf Fat Diet’ – August 2013 [View]
- The Daily Mirror – ‘How many calories do you really need to eat every day?’ – August 2013 [View]
- Woman Magazine – ‘Don’t tell me I can’t become a model in my 50s’ – July 2013 [View]
- The Sun – ‘The naked truth’ – May 2013 [View]
- The Daily Mirror – ‘It’s time for fun in our 50s’ – April 2013 [View]
- Waitrose Love Life Magazine – ‘Secrets of the 20 percenters’ – Summer 2012 [View]
- Woman Magazine – ‘We Look Better Now Than In Our 20s’ – November 2010 [View]